What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
Data collected and end-uses
By using the Trackslag website, the Customer hereby acknowledges that his or her personal and commercial data (such as: last name, first name, e-mail address, statistical information on his or her activity) shall be processed for the following purposes to: provide the Customer with the Service, manage orders and business relationships, and provide security. The Customer has been informed and agrees that in the event of refusal of sending certain data, he or she shall not receive certain services.
The Customer has the right to access and correct the personal data concerning him or her and collected by Trackslag under this agreement. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for exercising these rights, you also have the right to cancel, limit the processing, to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the right to withdraw consent (if you had requested this) a right to portability for the personal data that you have provided (for automated data processing whose legal basis is that of consent or performance of a contract), as well as the right to determine the guidelines relating to how your data will be used in the event of death. You also have the right to oppose without cause if Trackslag.com does this processing and in particular if it creates a profile based on your data to send sending the contents or communications for the purposes of commercial prospection. These rights can be exercised directly on the website. (Basically, let us know if you want your information to be deleted from our website)
Our users need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. Impersonation You may not confuse, or deceive others. Pretending to be someone else or to be representing a business in a way that is not truthful is not allowed. You are not allowed to use someone else's name, image, or other personal information to deceive others into thinking you are someone other than yourself or associated with a business or organization when you are not. You also may not use or attempt to use another account or create a member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person).
Do we use 'cookies'?
-remember users' custom preferences
-help users complete tasks without having to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
Cookies can also be used for online behavioural target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
How are they used?
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
- user-input cookies (session-id) such as first - party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user-centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load-balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user-interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- third-party social plug-in content-sharing cookies, for logged-in members of a social network.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
What types of cookies does Trackslag.com use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around our products and services.
Preferences. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.